Glenn's Poker Journal

Husband to FeliciaLee.. here are some of my poker adventures in 'bilking the internet poker machine, six dollars at a time' (--quoted from Sean, Anisotropy).

Name:
Location: United States

NOT a poker blogger!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Thank you Felicia!

Do I have a great wife, or do I have a wonderful wife?

What other poker player would give up their a seat to the 10k WSOP Main event??

Just got an email response today, from an email that she sent, saying that the package will be transferred over to my name, no problem.

So, she's giving up her seat to me.

Thank you, baby!!!

Posted by Glenn

6 Comments:

Blogger Felicia :) said...

I expect you to shave my bunions and corns later.

Felicia ;)

1:00 PM  
Blogger jusdealem said...

Not this poker playing wife!! No way! ;)
Best of luck to ya! BTW, I left a comment w/Felicia that she has to live blog the event! :)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

Good luck to you, Glenn!

3:45 PM  
Blogger FloppyJT said...

Nice to hear that Party did the right thing. Good luck!

6:16 AM  
Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Congrats, Glenn and good luck in the big one.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Pokerwolf said...

Congrats, dude!

Give 'em hell!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home